Friday, February 15, 2008

Love Letters


Oh yes, another Valentine's Day has come and gone. What am I left with? Love Letters..Julie's Love Letters that is. They are coconut flavored (egg rolls) cookies/biscuits. They have a crispy texture. They taste sweet, sort of reminds me of a fortune cookie with coconut flavor, but lighter. As a child, my father would buy cookies very similiar to these for me everytime he went to an Asian grocery store. Whenever I want to treat myself or cheer myself up I buy a box of these. In these Love Letters, comes 28 cookies packaged in 2 sealed foil wraps. I can eat all 28 by myself! They come in other flavors, such as strawberry, chocolate cream filling, vanilla, and coffee. I've only had coconut, since that's what I prefer. I've already eaten 6 cookies while composing this post. I had better slow down.