Thursday, August 16, 2007

Top Chef



I've been a fan of this show since the first season. I wish I liked the show for all the creative dishes the chefs come up with and all the great guest 'chef' judges, but that's not it at all. I love all the human interaction, the 'reality' of human behavior. To me it's like every office I've worked in. Everyone is out for themselves and would sabotage your projects, make you look bad in front of your superiors, and would sooner 'throw you under the bus'than be passed up for a promotion. And at the same time it's about food and cooks, so of course I would be a fan of this show. I have to say that season 3 top chef contestants bore me compared to the first 2 seasons, but I'm still enjoying it. If I had to guess who the top four chefs will be...I would have to say (in no particular order) Hung, Tre, Dale and CJ. I look forward to 'Restaurant Wars pt. Deux'. Goodluck my Top Chefs!